FT Workforce is a successful established company that is dedicated to servicing the employment needs of Australian companies and candidates, offering recruitment services in temporary, contract and permanent roles.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Manager to start off our operations in Dublin, Ireland. This is a high profile role involving sourcing and interviewing candidates for temporary and permanent positions, taking charge of creating a new client portfolio as well as strategically building new business relationships. You will be reporting directly to our GM & MD in Australia.
- Training and development
- Excellent base salary
- Company Car
- Phone & Laptop
- Christmas Party in Bali
- Excellent uncapped commission structure from day 1
- Previous recruitment experience as a senior consultant or manager, prefer at least 2-3 years.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients including business development
- Ability to meet branch targets
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to build the Dublin branch to 20+ internal recruiters
This role is for an immediate start so if you relate to the above requirements then please email our MD directly