FT Workforce and Trades Labour Hire are leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Karratha & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
FT Workforce and Trades Labour Hire is currently seeking Recruitment Consultants to manage and grow busy civil, trades desks in Perth, Adelaide and Pilbara.
In Perth, and all across the country we have built a stimulating business environment led by forging strong client relationships in medium - large business building a pro - active and driven culture.
- The role recruits and places candidates in line with FT Workforce and Trades Labour Hire quality systems and procedures according to our clients' criteria.
- Secure a sound understanding of client recruitment needs.
- Deliver exceptional customer service standards to both internal and external customers.
- Maximise sales opportunities with current and prospective new business development building a lucrative recruitment desk.
- Maintain a contact cycle with newly placed candidates and clients to foster retention.
- Capacity to be up and running within 3 months
- Experience in temporary recruitment within the blue collar sector, recruited in a civil desk / trades is ideal OR
- Bring civil or trades temp business this will be rewarded with a lucrative base salary OR
- Previous experience as a Sales Hunter keen to join the recruitment industry
- Proven capability in managing a high volume of multiple tasks and requirements
- High and demonstrable work ethic with an engaging and collaborative attitude
- Proven business development skills, knows how to build new business and close sales
- Own transport required
- Morley, Belmont, Brisbane, Karratha, Adelaide locations
- Can deal with a high volume of roles as this is a high pressured environment
- Positive can do attitude!
- Strong communicator who can build rapport with people at all levels
What's in it for you?
- Join a rapidly expanding blue collar recruitment specialist with key Tier 1 client base
- Earn up to $100K in your first year as a 360 Recruiter
- In house recruitment sales coaching with Sales Coach
- Opportunities once running a successful desk to become a Branch Manager
- Great team environment pro - active recruiters
- Health bonus paid in June 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2-business days
- Applicants must have full working rights in Australia
Please send your most recent CV and a brief statement of interest to National Sales Manager phone Sarah McIntyre 0488 300 060 email firstname.lastname@example.org before 30/1/2019 to apply for these positions.