FT Workforce (Formerly Final Trim Operators) is a leading Australian owned and operated Trades Sourcing and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth, Karratha, Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining and Trades.
What we are looking for:
We currently have 4x permanent site positions available for Underground Fitters / Drill Fitters in the Goldfields Region of WA, performing servicing, maintenance and repairs to underground mine mobile plant.
- 2/1 Roster
- $57.50 - $62.50 p/h
- circa $167,439 - $181,999pa + super
- 12 hour days
- Day and Nightshift
- Permanent site positions
- Working on Atlas Copco, Sandvik, Caterpillar, Normet, Daicon, Volvo mobile plant
- Modern Camp Facilities
- FIFO Perth
- Kalgoorlie Residential positions available
What you need:
- Light, Heavy Vehicle Trade Certification
- Valid Driver's License (C or HR)
- Previous underground mechanical experience is essential for these positions
- Trade experience performing repairs and maintenance, breakdown and fault-finding on underground mobile plant
- Exposure to Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, Volvo, Toro, Sandvik, Atlas Copco mobile plant ideal
- Good attitude and willing to expand your equipment knowledge
- Ability to pass full medical and drug and alcohol screen
These are long term opportunities we required filled as soon as possible. If you are an experienced Underground Fitter interested in these positions, please email me at email@example.com or respond to this email.
Please note these positions are FIFO from Perth. Eastern States candidates are encouraged to apply.
Senior Mechanical Trades Consultant
FT Workforce, WA