FT Workforce (Formerly Final Trim Operators) is a leading Australian owned and operated Trades Sourcing and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth, Karratha, Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining and Trades.
What we are looking for:
FT Workforce has partnered with a respected underground mining maintenance contractor in Western Australia. We currently have 9 open positions for experienced Diesel Mechanics and Drill Fitters to work at underground mining operations across the state. We require trade qualified, mobile plant experienced tradesmen to work a variety of rosters on either 8/6, 2/2 or 2/1, performing servicing, maintenance and repairs to underground mine mobile plant.
- $55.00 - $60.00 p/h, 12 hour days
- 8/6, 2/2, 2/1 rosters available
- Day and Nightshift
- Long term Underground Mine Diesel Mechanic / Drill Fitter positions
- Surface Workshop and Underground Fitter roles available
- Working on Atlas Copco, Sandvik, Caterpillar, Normet, Daicon, Volvo mobile plant
- Modern Camp Facilities
- FIFO Perth
- Kalgoorlie Residential positions available
What you need:
- Light, Heavy Vehicle Trade Certification
- Valid Driver's License (C or HR)
- Trade experience performing repairs and maintenance, breakdown and fault-finding on underground or open cut mobile plant
- Exposure to Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, Volvo, Toro, Sandvik, Atlas Copco mobile plant ideal
- Agricultural, Light Vehicle, Military background tradesmen are encouraged to apply
- Good attitude and willing to expand your equipment knowledge
- Ability to pass full medical and drug and alcohol screen
If you are interested in these opportunities please email me at email@example.com or apply through the Seek Apply Now Button.
Please note these positions are FIFO from Perth. Eastern States candidates are encouraged to apply.
Senior Mechanical Trades Consultant
FT Workforce, WA