Who we are: Final Trim Operators is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide specialising in Construction, Mining, Civil, Rail and Trades recruitment.
A little about the role:
The role of the Admin / Procurement Coordinator is to coordinate the procurement / scheduling of local and imported materials, and components to target inventory levels at a competitive price, and ensuring accessibility at all times. Your duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Office administration
- Planning for production requirements for maximum efficiency while meeting inventory targets
- Procurement / price negotiation in a similar role
- Inventory control (Producing and managing JD Edwards)
In order to be considered you must have had experience in the following areas:
- Sufficient experience in system based processes including inventory control and purchasing
- Ability to work independently as well as being team player
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Possess "can do" attitude
What we can offer in return
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.finaltrimoperators.com.au to register your profile on our database.
These are permanent positions for experienced Supervisors / Managers within the industry. For a strictly confidential discussion, please contact Elena on 0455 022 555 for more details.