Administration Parts Clerk
FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
Our client is requiring Administration Parts Clerk to work in the Concrete Recycling & Contract Crushing sector. Must have Forklift licence and Full Drivers licence. On Going in the Melbourne West Location, this position is due as a result of an increased workload. The position will commence ASAP, Monday - Friday 7am-4pm. Pay rate is $28.88ph. Great Opportunity for the right person.
To be considered for this role, applicants must satisfy the following key selection criteria:
- Current Driver License and Reliable Transport
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Must have Current Forklift Licence
- Proven experience in an Administration role
- A bright and positive attitude
- Good computer skills- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Must be available 5 days a week on an ongoing basis
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Data Entry, scanning and filing
- Entering Purchase Orders
- Maintenance of database and records
- Entering petty cash receipts
- General administration duties as required
- Technical writing- Full training provided
- Checking of reports
- Forklift Driving and deliveries using Company vechile
Current employees of Ft Workforce enjoy working with our variety of clientele to have the opportunity to prove their skill-set & experience whilst being introduced to further industry contacts that can further develop their career. We pride ourselves on taking a positive approach to understanding your experience & the relevance of the position to each individual.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, FT WorkForce would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.