Have you got experience working with maintenance and administration? Experienced with Microsoft package and Customer Service? Looking for a decent role that will last more than a day or two? Currently based near Morayfield? We want to hear from you now.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices Australia Wide. We service multiple employment sectors including Mining, Civil, Trades, Warehousing, and Manufacturing.
What we need
We are currently looking for an Administrator/Customer Service Officer for a start in Mid October for one of our clients based in Morayfield. This role is a long term ongoing position for the right candidate. Previous experience with administration, customer service, reception duties, and data entry is essential.
This role is currently for a minimum of 2 months' work and approximately 5.5 hours per day up to 7.5 hours per day Monday to Friday on a rotating roster between the hours of 7am and 5pm and full availability between these hours is required.
Please Note: Candidates from real estate and property maintenance management backgrounds or candidates that have previous experience with coding of invoices will be highly regarded.
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Be fully available between hours of 7am and 5pm (Rotating Shifts)
- Advanced Administration Skills
- Advanced Microsoft Suite experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience with Data Entry, and General Reception Duties (including phones)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Previous work history in administration.
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport.
- Available for interviews on the 11th and 12th October and commencement on the 15th October
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview