Who we are: Final Trim Operators is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide specialising in Construction, Mining, Civil, Rail and Trades recruitment.
A little about the role:
Currently looking for an experienced, bubbly and personable Administrator to join a busy civil construction organisation based north of Adelaide CBD.
Your day will be varied and comprise of the following;
- Scanning and filing documentation
- Database management
- Data entry of all jobs / information into the system
- Assist with other administrative and finance tasks
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of construction industry preferable but not essential
- Skilled in trouble shooting and able to think quick on your feet
- Ability to use a computer including email, Microsoft word and excel.
- Capacity to be able to use other computer software
- Knowledge of general office systems and equipment
- Customer focussed with an energetic personality
- Ability to naturally build relationships
- Work with a calm and cool head
- Highly organised
What we can offer in return
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.finaltrimoperators.com.au to register your profile on our database.