FT Workforce Perth are seeking All-Round mining operators for various assignments across Western Australia.
These roles are offered with a 2:1 roster on a temporary to permanent basis following the successful completion of 3 months' probation.
What we're looking for;
- Dozer - D10
- Grader - 16H
- Excavator - PC1250
Please note, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, only West Australian based applicants will be considered for this role.
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Long term assignments
- Top tier client placements
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an open pit mining environment
- Tickets to operate machinery
- Construction card - preferred but not essential
- C Class driver's license
- National police clearance - obtained within the last 6 months
- Based and currently residing in WA
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights residing in WA will be contacted to discuss their application.