FT Perth are seeking Multi-Skilled Operators for various project specific assignments across the Pilbara. Our clients have projects based across multiple Rio Tinto and FMG sites in addition to projects based outside of Newman and Karratha.
Our roles are offered on both 3:1 and 4:1 rosters with the occasional opportunity due to COVID-19 to jump on a 2:1 swing.
Why work for us?
- Competitive hourly rates - we're for the candidates!
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Weekly pay
- Temporary to permanent opportunities available for high performing candidates
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Tickets to operate machinery
- C Class license
- National Police clearance - highly regarded
- Construction card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Commitment to health and safety in the workplace
- You MUST be based and currently residing in WA
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.