About the role
FT Workforce are seeking experienced All-Round Production Operators to join our clients team for a project specific assignment at Dalaranga Mine site. To be considered, you must have experience on a 1900/2000 Excavator, D10 Dozer and 16H Grader.
These roles are offered on a 2:1 basis exiting Perth.
What you need to know;
- 2:1 roster
- 1 week of days, 1 week of nights
- Weekly pay
- Temporary to permanent opportunities available after 3 months' probation
- Long term projects
What you need to be considered;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- HR driver's license - highly regarded
- C Class driver's license - minimum
- Tickets to operate machinery
- Rio Tinto inductions - advantageous but not essential
- Construction card
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- MUST have two contactable referees from the last 18 months
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.