Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an experienced articulated Dump Truck (Moxy) operator. Candidates with other mobile plant tickets will be desired but are not essential. This will be for locations based North of Perth area, experience with Roadworks are favourable.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for operating articulated dump trucks. Must have a HR Licence.
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- White Card
- Clean HR Drivers licence
- Dump Truck ticket (Nationally accredited)
- Other tickets would be preferred but not essential
- Own transport
- Strong safety culture
- Good communication skills
- Able to pass drug test
- Work References
What you will get in return:
- Solid hours
- Very attractive hourly rates
- Penalty rates for over time
- Travel and meal allowances (where applicable)
- Work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!