FT WORKFORCE IS NOW CURRENTLY OFFERING A FREE NATIONALLY ACCREDITED TICKET OF YOUR CHOICE AFTER WORKING 6 MONTHS WITH US*.
Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades Recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking operators who can operate articulated watercarts. The ideal candidate will have previous civil experience, ideally on subdivision, roadworks or rail projects. There is ongoing work available for reliable and quality candidates.
Ideally you will have experience operating dinosaur/JCB watercarts however this is not necessary.
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Nationally accredited ticket for Watercart
- Previous civilexperience
- Current drivers licence and white card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
What you will get in return:
- Opportunity to go Full Time with the Client after 3 months
- Nationally accredited ticket of your choice after 6 months
- Attractive rates with penalties
- Travel allowance
- Meal allowance
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!