Who we are
Final Trim Operators is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide specialising in Construction, Mining, Civil, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we need
We are currently recruiting for Automotive Mechanic (Trade Qualified) for work North of CBD Adelaide. This role will be for 1 month with the opportunity of permanency being offered to the right candidate. Minimum requirement 2 years of experience and work history as a mechanic with servicing taxis and personal vehicles.
(Please note: The successful candidates will be required to undergo a full medical and drug and alcohol testing.)
What you need
To be considered for this role you must have the following as a minimum;
- Current Cert III in Mechanical Engineering
- Proven work history as a Automoticve Mechanic working on taxis and private vehicles.
- Air conditioning experience is advantageous.
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with at least 2 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling and labouring duties as required.
- Current Driver's licence with reliable transport.
What we can offer in return: FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.finaltrimoperators.com.au to register your profile on our database.
Immediate start, full time hours and ability to move you between different client sites should you wish the variety otherwise the opportunity to work in a full time capacity.
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.