What we need
We are currently recruiting for an experienced boilermaker/Tradie to assist on our Granville project. Works will commence next week 06/07/2020. We are looking for a trades person who can use an oxy to cut steel, Who is also able to MIG and TIG weld.
General all round labour works will be expected when there is no welding/Oxy cutting to be done.
Works will be ongoing for the correct candidates with a can-do work ethic and attitude.
What you need
To be considered for these roles you must have the following as a minimum
- Licenses and experience essential
- Ability to be left alone.
- own basic hand tools
- police clearance within the last 3 months.
- willingness for overtime
- White card
- drivers licence
- Own PPE
- Up to date resume
- Available for interview / start immediately
- 3 Recent work references
What we offer
Working for FT Workforce you will get;
- Ongoing long term work
- Great pay rates
- Penalty rates on all overtime
- Travel and Meal allowances
- 50 - 60 hours per week
- Safe working environments
- Great clients to work for
- Real opportunities for full time permanent work with clients
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role please apply within.
We look forward to hearing from you!