FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
Our client is requiring Boilermaker / Fabricator that can weld structural stainless beams. Will be 2-3 weeks work in the Geelong Location, this position is due as a result of an increased workload. The position will commence ASAP, Monday - Friday 7am-5pm. Pay rate is $46.00ph. Great Opportunity for the right person.
To be considered for this role, applicants must satisfy the following key selection criteria:
- Trade Qualified Certificate
- Have a minimum 3 years experience in the trade and industrial field
- Be able to perform MIG & Stick Welding duties to a high quality standard, an internal weld test within the company will be required to be completed. TIG welding is an advantage
- Able to read/write English and interpret drawings, take action if you notice mistakes/errors
- Fitting and painting experience a bonus but not a necessity
- Must have own transport and current drivers licence
- White Card/Forklift and EWP Licences are desirable as installation work will be part of your job
- It would be preferable if you live in the Geelong Area so your commute is manageable
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Welding and fabricating aluminium and steel
- Using MIG welder
- Oxy cutting
- Sheet metal fabrication
Current employees of Ft Workforce enjoy working with our variety of clientele to have the opportunity to prove their skill-set & experience whilst being introduced to further industry contacts that can further develop their career. We pride ourselves on taking a positive approach to understanding your experience & the relevance of the position to each individual.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, FT WorkForce would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.