Port Hedland based FIXED PLANT Boilermakers are required for our clients maintenance team at Altura Lithium Plant. In this role you will be required to assist in the maintenance of all fixed plant equipment such as crushers, reclaimers and screen houses.
DIDO candidates who are currently residing within a 300km radius of Port Hedland will also be considered.
- Long term project
- Weekly pay
- Superannuation paid on all hours
What you need to be considered
- Relevant trade certificate
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Working at heights
- EWP - highly regarded
- C class license - minimum
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Must be based and currently residing in Western Australia
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.