Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Trades recruitment.
What you will Benefit from:
- Leading Hand Position
- Fixed 2/1 FIFO Roster
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity for career progression, varied role
- Super Paid on all Hours
Your Responsibilities will be:
To work with a specialised Tank maintenance company with excellent Fabrication/Welding skills to lead a small team as a Leading Hand.
You will need to be a hands-on team leader with a keen attitude to motivate the team to perform to their best ability.
You will need to be able to pass a 6G Weld Test, Medical/Drug & Alcohol + hold a clear Police Clearance.
Excellent opportunity for those wanting a long term position to grow & become an integral member.
What you need to Possess:
- Experience leading a team
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Previously coded to ASME IX weld procedures in 3G, 4G & 6G
- Experience in tank fabrication is an advantage
- Police Clearance
- Drivers Licence
- Working with Heights & Confined Space
- High Risk Work Licence
- Physically fit & ability to pass Drug & Alcohol Screening + Full medical
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 12 hour shifts
- Full Australian work rights
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now to be considered.