Who we are:
Final Trim Operators is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide specialising in Construction, Mining, Civil, Rail and Trades recruitment.
A little about the role:
We have multiple clients currently looking for experienced Boilermakers / Welders for both short and long term opportunities. Any experience in the below areas are advantageous:
- Mig welding on transport related / mining equipment including tankers and trucks
- Fabrication experience of large buckets highly desirable
- Structural steel / heavy engineering and repair experience highly desirable
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in your trade with at least 2 years
- Commitment to duration of the assignment you choose to undertake
- D&A testing completed on site and must adhere to strict 0 tolerance policy
What we can offer in return
Immediate start, full time hours and ability to move you between different client sites should you wish the variety otherwise the opportunity to work in a full time capacity.
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.finaltrimoperators.com.au to register your profile on our database or email through CV to Alannah.email@example.com.