FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Recruitment.
About the role:
Get your 2020 started with many positions available for experienced boilermakers. Our clients are looking for well experienced and reliable boilermakers who would like to be part of their long term contract they have in placed based out of the South eastern regions of Melbourne such as Dandenong, Dandenong south, Pakenham etc.
- Long term contract in place
- Monday - Friday work
- Competitive pay rate/ weekly pay
- Good working environment
Skills and Experience
To be considered for a position you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Experience with MIG/TIG/ARC welding
- Have own car and license
- Must be available to commence immediately
- Have own welding helmet and tools
- Experience with fabrication is an advantage
- Proven experience in an engineering environment/company
- Have Trade Certificate
- Physically fit
- Happy to attend on site jobs
- $35 - $40 per hour depending on your experience
- Immediate start for successful candidates
- Secure contract Monday- Friday work
If you would like to be considered, please send through your current up to date resume with two contactable work references.
Please only apply for this role if you can commence ASAP, those who need to give notice periods are not suitable.
Please note, only shorted listed candidates with full working rights in Australia will be contacted