Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide specialising in Construction, Mining, Civil, Rail and Trades recruitment.
About the role:
As Branch Manager, you will be responsible for managing client relationships, daily workshop operations, business development and sales. You shall lead and motivate to maximise performance and drive continuous improvement.
- Optimising customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and supply customer quotations and reports.
- Oversee and manage workshop operations to ensure customer deadlines are met; and quality and productivity is maintained.
- Maintain accredited quality, safety and environmental systems.
- Negotiate and purchase parts and services to ensure best quality, price and delivery.
- Liaise with subcontractors in relation to company requirements.
- Liaise with the workshop and administration to ensure customer satisfaction, delivery, quality and cost outcomes are met.
- Enter and update all relevant information in company systems.
- Manage the administration of the branch.
- Management of all branch personnel.
- Maximise job profitability.
- Contribute to continuous improvement.
- Provide cultural and strategic leadership to guide the branch to meet company vision and goals.
- Be responsible for the performance of the branch to meet revenue targets.
- Manage stock levels held within the branch.
- Contribute to tenders and major projects.
- Business development and sales.
- Negotiate with customers regarding warranty claims and complaints.
- Training and mentoring of staff.
- Assist in workshop when required to meet customer deadlines.
Who we are looking for:
- Relevant management experience and qualifications
- Relevant trade qualifications desirable but not essential
- Experience working in the mining / construction sector
- Able to work in a busy environmental, subject to tight time frames and constant change.
- Computer literate with Microsoft products, word, excel and outlook.
- Discretion when dealing with confidential matters.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong written and oral skills.
- High level of initiative and judgement.
- Team player with strong leadership skills.
- Knowledge of current OH&S legislation and best practice.
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
What we can offer in return:
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
- We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register your profile on our database
- Great rates are offered whilst you're casual and equally as competitive if offered a permanent role within this business