Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire Business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civil, Rail and Trades Recruitment.
What we are looking for:
FT Workforce are seeking experienced Bus Drivers to join our FIFO team on a roughly 4:2 roster based in the Eastern Pilbara of Western Australia.
The role consists of an 11-hour working day, with 20-40% Bus Driving and the remainder Utility work. You'll be responsible for transporting passengers to and from the mine site camp, and/or Airport. We require flexible and hardworking individuals to assist with Cleaning or Utility duties as per site requirements.
Previous FIFO / remote driving experience highly regarded but not essential.
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Experience in a similar role (ESSENTIAL)
- Current HR Driver's Licence, with F or T extension (ESSENTIAL)
- Basic Fire and First Aid Certificates (ESSENTIAL)
- Rio Tinto Inductions
- Able to pass a full PEM and DAS
- Commitment to safe work practices and standards
What you will get in return:
- Attractive rates
- Working with a well established company
- Opportunities to go Permanent
- Reward programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered.
We look forward in hearing from you!