Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
A little about the role:
You will be required to commence in July and commit for the duration of the assignment. Hours of work will be from 2pm - 7pm Monday - Friday (this may change as required by client). Flexibility to work over the weekend will be highly regarded.
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Customer service experience
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience talking with customers on the phone
- Proficient with computers
- Proficient in grammar and spelling
- Trustworthy: able to be trusted to adhere to our client's very strict rules, regulations and conditions
- Dedicated and reliable for all shifts
- Must work with integrity and in a professional manner
- Works with maturity and understands the importance of their role and the impact to our clients
- Confident and proactive
- Good team player who can add value to the centre
What we can offer in return:
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register.
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in. The successful applicant will be rewarded with an exceptional remuneration package, stability within a well- regarded business and long term career advancement opportunities.