Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
Our client is looking to trial someone to take on permanently to assist on projects across Perths Northern suburbs. We are looking for someone who:
- Is experienced and ticketed to operate the bobcat or excavator
- Willing and able to get out of the machine to assist the project on the ground
- Ideally, has a HR licence
This would suit someone who is looking to kickstart their career as a civil machine operator.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for working 50/50 between labouring on the ground and assisting on civil roadworks projects in an excavator or bobcat, as well as transporting a machine around site in a HR truck.
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Nationally accredited excavator ticket or bobcat ticket
- White card
- HR Licence (Desired but not essential)
- Strong safety culture
- Good communication skills
- Able to pass drug test
- Work References
What you will get in return:
- Long term employment with opportunity to go permanent with the client
- Penalty rates
- Travel and meal allowances (where applicable)
- Work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Other incentives
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!