Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades Recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking a experienced Mini-Excavator and Bobcat Operator to assist one of our clients on a construction project. Our client is looking to take on a quality operater on an ongoing basis after a trial period.
We are looking for an operator who:
- Can operate both the mini excavator (3.5T) and wheeled bobcat
- Ideally also has a HR licence, to transport the bobcat and excavator in a small truck
- Has experience using the excavator and bobcat on civil projects, such as subdivision and roadworks projects
- Has experience working around walls and other structures, in tight spaces
- Has some experience doing trimming and detailed works, working to levels
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Nationally accredited ticket for the excavator
- Nationally accredited ticket for the bobcat
- Current WA Drivers Licence and transport - HR licence ideal
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
- White card
What you will get in return:
- Attractive rates with penalties for overtime
- Opportunity to go permanent with the client after 3 months
- Opportunity for ongoing work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!