FT WORKFORCE IS NOW CURRENTLY OFFERING A FREE NATIONALLY ACCREDITED TICKET OF YOUR CHOICE AFTER WORKING 6 MONTHS WITH US*.
Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades Recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking local Perth operators who can wheeled or tracked bobcats. The ideal candidate will have solid subdivision experience. There are multiple positions available in this area for ongoing roles.
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Nationally accredited ticket for Skid Steer loader / bobcat
- Previous subdivision or earthworks experience is ideal
- Drivers licence
- Strong safety culture
- Good communication skills
- Able to pass full pre-employment medical and frequent drug testing
What you will get in return:
- Weekly pay
- Penalty rates
- Meal and Travel allowance
- Ongoing work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!