Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an experienced civil engineer to join one of our client's team in a booming WA resources market. This is a great opportunity to enhance your career by working with one of the busiest company's in the nation. Our client is working on one of the nation's largest Iron Ore projects and is currently expanding their team to assist with their growing workload. This will be an immediate start for the right candidate and has the potential for full time work.
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Tertiary degree in Civil/Structural engineering
- Experience with Drainage and Earthworks design
- Able to deliver the detailed technical scope of works
- Experience with design review and report writing
- Ensure quality and compliance to rail regulations and client technical specifications
- Carry out engineering design of Heavy Haul Rail infrastructure
- White card
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening at any time
What you will get in return:
- Solid rates
- Working in a great team with a friendly environment
- The opportunity to work with an established and proven civil company
- Rewards programs for hard workers
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!