Who we are: Final Trim Operators is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide specialising in Construction, Mining, Civil, Rail and Trades recruitment.
About the position on offer: A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Civil Engineer to join a Tier 1 Organisation based in SA.
- Reporting to the Project Manager you will have the following accountabilities in this role:
- Preparing, monitoring and updating production plans and working to weekly and monthly programs
- Overseeing practical completion documentation
- Managing the ITP's, assisting with the SWM's process and working with your site supervision in subcontractor management
- Managing variations, preparing quotations for variation and executing work to minimize cost ensuring they are in line with the forecasted revenue
- Resolving minor design issues
In order to be considered:
- Exposure to civil construction would be highly advantageous
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to learn all aspects of our operations
- An understanding of planning, execution and reporting of projects
- Be outcome focused with efficient communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Some demonstrated ability to work with people both in a team and autonomously
- Proficient computer skills in particular Project and Excel
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
- Be enthusiastic and seeking an opportunity to make a significant contribution
- Have the courage to challenge yourself and try new things
What we can offer in return
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register your profile on our database.
For a strictly confidential discussion, please contact Elena on 0455 022 555 for more details.