Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
A little about the role:
We are currently seeking an energetic and innovative Civil Engineer to work for one of our mining clients regionally based. You will provide civil engineer support and advice to ensure everything is maintained or renewed as required and that all work is completed to engineering standards. This is initially a temporary role, with the opportunity for extension/permanency for the right candidate.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Assessing of risks and hazards involved in tasks and methods to manage the hazards, to prevent incidents, injury and damage
- Provide advance civil engineering services to the business to achieve objectives and deliver valuable outcomes
- Managing projects, subcontractors and providing technical support as required
- Conducting reviews and assisting with the development and review
- Certify civil engineering works and ensure compliance with safety, operational and environmental Legislation, regulations and practices.
- Conduct engineering and technical investigations and prepare reports on asset safety, condition and reliability issues.
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Engineering Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Leadership ability
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
What we can offer in return:
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
- We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register your profile on our database
- Great rates are offered whilst you're casual and equally as competitive if offered a permanent role within this business