Who we are: FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
About the position on offer:
A great opportunity has arisen for an Civil Estimator to join a Tier 1 organisation specialising in roads and transport infrastructure through to utilities and resources. In this role, your overall responsibility will include the efficient management of new tenders.
- Develop and maintain strong external stakeholder relationships
- Provide accurate cost advice to the project team
- Participate in senior management meetings
- Actively market the Company by establishing relationships through networking
- Proactively maintain an understanding of tender opportunities that are in the pipeline
- Manage estimates and cost plans
- Provide mentoring in estimating and cost planning knowledge to more junior members of the Estimating team
- Ensure subcontractor relationships are maintained at high standard
In order to be considered:
- Ideally 3 years' experience in Estimation within civil construction
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Clear and demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in Estimating
- Ideally you will have experience as an Estimator and have the runs on the board to prove your capacity to fulfil this role. You can demonstrate your ability to be flexible and have a "can-do" attitude and have highly developed negotiation skills and excellent written and verbal communication.
What we can offer in return
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.finaltrimoperators.com.au to register your profile on our database.
These are permanent positions for experienced Supervisors / Managers within the industry. For a strictly confidential discussion, please contact Elena on 0455 022 555 for more details.