FT WORKFORCE IS NOW CURRENTLY OFFERING A FREE NATIONALLY ACCREDITED TICKET OF YOUR CHOICE AFTER WORKING 6 MONTHS WITH US*.
Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking experienced civil excavator operators for North of the river locations including Wanneroo, Joondalup, Banksia Grove, Ellenbrook and Dayton. We are looking for civil strong operators who have worked on subdivision projects, road projects and can work around live services as well as dig to lazer. We have multiple roles with various clients who have picked up a mountain of work due to the increase in demand in the housing and infrastructure market. These roles are ongoing and have the potential to go full time with our client after 3 months.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for all excavation works including, trenching, boxing out, pulling batters, drainage works, digging for concrete footings and other various excavator tasks.
What you need:
- Nationally accredited Excavator ticket
- Ability to use excavators from 1T-50T
- Clean HR Licence (ideal but not essential)
- Ability to dig to lazer
- Strong safety attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass random drug and alcohol testing as well as full pre-employment medical
What you will get in return:
- Attractive rates including penalties
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing work with an established company
- Potential to go full-time with our client if they desire
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Other incentives
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!
*terms and conditions apply