Civil Excavator Operators (North of River)
Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for experienced and ticketed Excavator operators to assist with a number of civil projects North of the River. Ongoing work for the right candidates.
Sites may include but not limited to:
Duties include tasks such as:
- Operating diggers including sizes 1.5T, 5T, 15T or 20T
- Trenching and drainage
- Working around live services (water mains, electrical and communication lines)
- Trimming paths and culverts
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Nationally accredited Excavator ticket
- Previous experience completing detailed works on civil projects
- Ideally, have a HR licence
- White card
- Clean Drivers licence
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening at any time
What you will get in return:
- Ongoing work
- Attractive rates
- Solid hours
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Working with established reputable companies
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!