Civil Excavator Operator (South of River)
Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an experienced Excavator operator for projects in the Murdoch, Armadale and Kwinana area.
Experience operating other machines such as the loader are highly regarded.
Duties may include:
- Using GPS in excavator
- Trimming and leveling
- Pulling batters
- Working close to live traffic
This will be an immediate start for the right candidate and has the potential for ongoing work
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Nationally accredited excavator ticket
- Civil experience essential
- Ideally also hold other nationally accredited machine operating tickets
- HR License (ideal)
- White Card
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening at any time
What you will get in return:
- Solid hours
- Ongoing work
- Great rates with penalties, travel and meal allowances (where applicable)
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Exposure to leading industry companies/projects.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!