Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades Recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking experienced excavator operators for a 2:1 FIFO role, departing from Perth. We have multiple positions to fill.
We require excavator operators who are experienced in the below:
- Using GPS systems
- Completing civil works - trimming, battering, earthworks, detailed works
This is for work on a current longer term FMG project.
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Experience operating excavator in a civil environment
- GPS experience on the excavator
- Nationally accredited ticket for the excavator
- Current WA Drivers Licence
- White card
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test
What you will get in return:
- $50/hr pay rate
- 2:1 roster, leaving from Perth
- Opportunity to go permanent with the client after 3 months
- Opportunity for ongoing work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!