FT WORKFORCE IS NOW CURRENTLY OFFERING A FREE NATIONALLY ACCREDITED TICKET OF YOUR CHOICE AFTER WORKING 6 MONTHS WITH US*.
Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades Recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking local Perth civil excavator and loader operators. Must be able to operate excavators from 1T - 30T in different civil capacities. Ideal candidates will also be able to use front end loader to cut to a decent level. We are looking for solid subdivision and earthworks experience such as using machines to dig footings, dig to laser level, or detailed earthworks. There are multiple positions available in this area for ongoing roles.
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Nationally accredited excavator ticket
- Previous subdivision or earthworks experience
- Competent to operate 1T-30T excavators
- Experience in drainage and/or detailed earthworks and/or working around live services
- HR drivers' licence
- Strong safety culture
- Good communication skills
- Able to pass full pre-employment medical and frequent drug testing
What you will get in return:
- Opportunity to go Full Time with the Client after 3 months
- Nationally accredited ticket of your choice after 6 months
- Attractive rates with penalties...$36 per hour!
- Travel allowance
- Meal allowance (where applicable)
- Ongoing work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!