What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking an experienced Civil Leading Hand for ongoing work with our client. This position requires the candidates to be located in Perth as sites across the Perth metro area, mostly south of the river. Primary projects include subdivisions and road maintenance.
Duties may include:
- Running a crew
- Running tool box and prestart meetings
- Organising works as directed by supervisor
- Ensuring WHS standards are maintained
- Managing the paperwork for site
- Managing subcontractors
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Previous experience as a Leading Hand
- Civil experience essential - ideally on subdivision or roadworks projects
- Experience operating mobile plant with nationally accreddited tickets is desirable
- Current WA Drivers Licence
- Able to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Strong safety culture
- Good communication skills
What you will get in return:
- Oppourtunity to go Full Time with the client after 3 months
- Attractive rates
- Ongoing work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!