Civil mobile plant operators are required at various sites across Western Australia. Projects will vary from camp construction, building car parks and main roads. Operators with final trim experience will be highly regarded.
All roles are currently being offered on a 3:1 FIFO roster exiting Perth. Due to the current pandemic, East Coast applicants will not be considered.
Benefits of working for us;
- Weekly pay
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Long term projects
- Opportunity to go permanent after the successful completion of your probationary period
What you need to be considered;
- Recent experience working in the Pilbara
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Tickets to operate machinery
- C Class license minimum - HR license preferred
- Construction card
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss their application.