Civil Project Engineer
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail, and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Engineer with experience in civil roads projects to join our client's reputable team. This will be an immediate start for the right candidate and will transition to a permanent position after a short period of casual full-time employment. Based in the northern metro area.
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Tertiary education (degree) in civil engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience as a Project Engineer in a civil environment
- Ideally, have experience in civil road projects
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High attention to detail
- Drivers license and own transport
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening at any time
- Attractive wages, negotiable based on experience
- Working with a highly reputable company
- Permanent employment for the right candidate
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Exposure to leading industry companies/projects
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!