Civil Roller Operator (North of River)
Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for experienced and ticketed civil Roller operators to assist with a number of civil projects South of the River. Ongoing work for the right candidates.
Sites may include but not limited to:
- South Perth
Duties include tasks such as:
- Operating steel drum or padfoot rollers
- Working behind a grader
- Working in tight spaces close to live traffic
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Nationally accredited Roller ticket
- Experience on civil roads projects as roller
- HR licence
- White card
- Clean Drivers licence
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening at any time
What you will get in return:
- Ongoing work
- Attractive rates
- Solid hours
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Working with established reputable companies
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!