Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking experienced supervisors with a strong earthworks and civil background, subdivisions ideally. This will be either a full time position OR a temp to perm position after 3 months.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for supervision of land development and civil infrastructure projects across the Perth metro area. You will be monitoring construction to ensure that the work is being done safety, efficiently is on schedule.
There is a strong focus on site level management including assessing hazards, determining risks, conducting regular inspections and maintaining a safety program.
What you need:
- Multiple years (5+) experience in a supervision role within the construction industry
- High level of organisational skills to build successful teams for completion of project tasks
- Solid understanding of the building code, safety guidelines and regulations addressing construction projects
- Strong understanding of construction equipment for inspection, operation and maintenance;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask while watching over different teams and activities
- Appropriate problem solving /conflict resolution skills
What you will get in return:
- Work with an established WA company
- Attractive rates/salary
- Ongoing work
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Other incentives
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!