Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail, and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an experienced Civil Supervisor to join our client's reputable team. This will be an immediate start for the right candidate and is a full time permanent position. Based in the southern metro area in Perth.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in underground power installation. As the Civil Supervisor your duties may include:
- Job planning & scoping
- Scheduling & co-ordinating work crews
- Drive productivity and manage the performance of your team and subcontractors
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team members
- Conduct and participate in site meetings (toolboxes, pre-start, inductions and other health and safety requirements)
- Lead and coordinate labour, plant, materials and subcontractors daily
- Have a strong focus on personal and team safety
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Relevant degree/diploma in civil engineering or project/construction management
- Underground power experience
- White Card
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Drivers license and own transport
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening at any time
What you will get in return:
- Permanent full-time position
- Work vehicle, laptop and phone provided
- Attractive wages
- Working with a reputable company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Exposure to leading industry companies/projects
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!