What we need
We are currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Machinist for our factory in Picton. Turning works, creating parts for trains. all works will be ongoing for the correct candidates, with a potential full time contract after a probation period.
What you need
To be considered for these roles you must have the following as a minimum
- CNC experience essential
- Ability to be left alone.
- willingness for overtime
- able to cummute daily
- Own PPE
- Up to date resume
- Available for interview / start immediately
- 3 Recent work references
What we offer
Working for FT Workforce you will get;
- Ongoing long term work
- Great pay rates
- Penalty rates on all overtime
- Travel and Meal allowances
- 40 - 60 hours per week
- Safe working environments
- Great clients to work for
- Real opportunities for full time permanent work with clients
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role please apply within.
We look forward to hearing from you!