Are you experienced with operating CNC machinery? Come from a background of mechanical fitting/engineering? Can you mill or lathe components? We want to hear from you.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices Australia Wide. We service multiple employment sectors including Mining, Civil, Trades, Warehousing, and Manufacturing.
What we need
We are currently recruiting for 1 x CNC Operator (Mill or Lathe) for one of our clients in the Cairns for a immediate start. This is a long term ongoing role with permanency being offered for the right candidate.
Previous experience with performing general milling or lathe works with a variety of CNC machinery is essential, along with experience programming CNC machines with G Code. Candidates with previous work history in mechanical fitting are highly encouraged to apply.
What you need
To be considered for these roles you must have the following as a minimum;
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling /labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license and reliable transport.
- Cert III Mechanical (Engineering - Mechanical)
- Proven work history as a CNC Operator with experience milling or lathing hydraulic/engine components (Essential)
- Ability to mobilize/start immediately within 48 hours.
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.