Are you a CNC Machine Operator / Programmer? Looking for a long term work opportunity? Available now, and ready to get started? Currently living in Brisbanes North/Inner North? We want to hear from you now.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we need
We are currently looking for 1 x CNC Operator / Programmer for immediate start in Brisbanes North/Inner Suburbs with one of our clients. Previous experience with operating vertical and horizontal milling and lathe CNC machines is essential. Previous experience with programming and setting up Fanuc and HAAS Machines is essential. These roles are long term with permanency being offered for the right candidates. Normal working hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with overtime as required.
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling /labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license and reliable transport (Essential)
- Proven work history as a CNC Machinist in an industrial production environment (Essential)
- Available for immediate start
Please Note: No sponsorship is available for this role - you must currently possess FULL working rights in Australia to be considered for these roles.
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.