About the role
FT Workforce Perth are seeking two Communications Technicians to join our clients team in Karratha for a 12 week project.
In this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for the termination of structured cabling and communication racks. To be considered, you must be competent splicing fibre.
Our ideal candidate will be based in Karratha however FIFO exiting Perth will be offered to the right candidate on a minimum 3 week roster. FIFO candidates from Perth will have the opportunity to stay in Karratha for the full 12 week duration of this assignment. Candidates will be expected to work 10 hours per day Monday to Friday and 8 hours on Saturday. Sunday is classified as a rostered day off.
This position will commence in approximately two weeks.
- 12 week project
- Weekly pay
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Pay rates determined on experience
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Cabling license
- Construction card
- C Class driver's license
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.