What we are looking for:
We have several projects that require experienced concrete workers around the Perth metro area both north and south of the river. Supervisors and leading hands with experience on concreting projects will be highly regarded, with the opportunity to be taken on full time after a trial period. We also need formworkers, formwork carpenters, concreters and steelfixers.
Work on these projects may include:
- Working on WaterCorp sites
- Installing formwork, rebars and concrete for:
- In suti concrete chambers
- Precast access chambers
- Tilt up work
- Installing seals
- Installing heavy duty scaffolding
- Cutting into existing concrete chambers
- Working in dewatered pits
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Experience working on concreting projects in Australia and references for these
- Drivers Licence
- White Card
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol test throughout employment
- High level of professionalism
- Good communication skills
What you will get in return:
- Solid pay rates that are negotiable depending on experience
- Oppourtunity to go full time with the client after a trial period
- Work with a reputable company
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!