FT Workforce are currently representing a leading civil construction and earthworks company looking to expand their Construction Management team. This is a permanent position offered on a 2:1 roster from Perth.
About the role
Reporting to the Project Manager, your key role will be in providing support to senior management as projects progress from tender handover to execution including project and logistics planning, procurement and operational support.
The Construction Manager will be responsible for meeting construction budgets and timeframes through implementation of suitable controls, monitoring, managing and reporting. Previous experience in disciplines such as Structural, Mechanical, Dewatering and HDPE & Steel Piping will be advantageous.
What you need to be considered
- Relevant trade certificate or diploma
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering - highly regarded
- Section 44 Certificate
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role - civil construction, major construction, earthworks or mining
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and MS Project
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- Advanced knowledge of policies, codes and contracts
- C Class driver's license
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Construction card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.