Who we are: FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
A little about the role:
Currently looking for an experienced, Scheduler to join a busy manufacturing organisation based north of Adelaide CBD.
- Liaise with clients to understand their needs and to transfer the customers' requirement accurately for action.
- Organise and Schedule daily deliveries and installs in line with the customers' requirements
- Ordering of outsourced items to meet the requirements of the production, delivery and external services plans
- Prepare accurate reports, picking list and production paperwork to ensure that the requirements of the customer are met in line with the schedule
- Communicate the progress of all non-completed and completed work to the customer
- Updating and providing weekly reports to builders of upcoming and outstanding works
- Processing and invoicing return delivery and service paperwork on a daily basis
- Assist with the preparation of service work orders as deemed necessary by the Customer Service Coordinator
- Answer all enquiries as deemed necessary by the Customer Service Coordinator
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Customer Service / Scheduling experience within the building or windows and doors industry
- Skilled in trouble shooting and able to think quick on your feet
- Ability to use a computer including email, Microsoft word and excel.
- Capacity to be able to use other computer software
- Knowledge of general office systems and equipment
- Customer focussed with an energetic personality
- Ability to naturally build relationships
- Work with a calm and cool head
- Highly organised
What we can offer in return
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register your profile on our database.