Who we are: FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
We're currently looking for a motivated customer service professional to join our team as a Service Advisor to take on this varied, business critical role.
About the role
- Building and maintaining effective customer relationships;
- Growing Branch Service sales with our customers, by phoning and booking service appointments within the dealership
- Scheduling repairs and communicating the status of repairs with our customers;
- Administrative tasks, including invoicing, job preparation, and parts procurement;
- Coordinating subcontractor activities and ensuring compliance with Penske operational requirements.
- Strong customer focus and the ability to build and develop effective working relationships;
- Previous experience in the earthmoving rental or construction industry would be ideal, however not mandatory;
- Ability to communicate information effectively in a clear, logical, helpful and prompt manner to both customers and fellow employees;
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work well in a team environment and manage a variety of tasks.
What we can offer in return:
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
- We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register your profile on our database
- Great rates are offered whilst you're casual and equally as competitive if offered a permanent role within this business