Are you currently available for work? Looking for a locally based workshop role in Southern Brisbane? Experienced with diesel fitting on earthmoving machinery? We want to hear from you, and now.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we need
We are currently looking for a 1 x Diesel Fitter for one of our clients on the South Side of Brisbane (Crestmead Location). Previous experience and work history as a diesel fitter and exposure to fitouts and rebuilds is essential. This is a workshop based role performing general and servicing (breakdowns and planned servicing) on a variety of civil and mining earthmoving machinery. This is a long term ongoing role with our client for the right candidate.
What you need
To be considered for these roles you must have the following as a minimum;
- Current Cert III in Mechanical Engineering (Diesel)
- Proven work history as a Diesel Fitter (Essential)
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling and labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license with reliable transport. (Essential)
- Available for immediate mobilisation to site within the next 24 - 48 hours
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.